About Utah’s Free Cancer Screenings
The Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program provides cancer screenings to those in Utah who qualify for the program.
- Cervical cancer screening for those aged 21-64
- Mammograms for those aged 40 and older
- At or below the income guidelines
- Have no insurance or insurance does not pay for cancer screening services
- Is not enrolled in Medicare B
Women who qualify for the program may also be eligible for services through the opens in a new tabBeWise program.
How can I apply?
You can apply for the Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program by calling 800-717-1811 or clicking on the link below.
Puede solicitar el Cáncer de mama y cuello uterino llamando al 800-717-1811 o haciendo clic dn el enlace a continuación.